Punkoiska lostndamned
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

List of old members we need to track down.

+9
Ick McWang
OiTheAria
bacon
Norwood
DoWot
lizard
Gnat
Guana
Howling
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

List of old members we need to track down. - Page 2 Empty Re: List of old members we need to track down.

Post by Astro Villain Sun Jun 02, 2013 9:28 am

Astro Traveler = Astro Villain. It sounds cooler.

I've been checking every few days to see if the site was back. Smile

Astro Villain

Back to top Go down

List of old members we need to track down. - Page 2 Empty Re: List of old members we need to track down.

Post by Howling Sun Jun 02, 2013 9:52 am

The site isnt nope just this lil hideyhole for now untill we find a permanent home.
Howling
Howling
Admin

https://poslostndamned.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guana Mon Jun 03, 2013 12:01 am

kimo wrote:Wot you talking about Guana, saying I've hit rock bottom.
That's where I live. I just raise my head now and then to have a gander at how the privileged live.

And this place is already more active than the Lefora site. Haha....Man those Lefora people are losers.

Yeah, one post every 45 days is all they can manage, saddo's Laughing
Even the animal sex thread's dead in the water nowadays, which is a bit sad, taught me some "new moves" to try on Mrs Guana (as if she wasn't already lucky enough Cool )
Guana
Guana

Back to top Go down

Post by kimo Mon Jun 03, 2013 1:04 am

Yes well those whale penis stats started to make me feel a little inadequate after a while......like I was a couple of inches short or something.
kimo
kimo

Back to top Go down

Post by Gnat Mon Jun 03, 2013 3:56 am

What the fuck is this then? And im supposed to be the weird one here
Gnat
Gnat

Back to top Go down

Post by kimo Mon Jun 03, 2013 4:48 am

Haha...well...to be honest Gnat....You're pretty normal in my world.

But in saying that, I live in a country that was basically just founded as an isolated English prison so that's to be expected.

And whilst on the the subject...top marks to the British....Hoorah.
Send all your prisoners off to nice sunny Australia, with the great weather and beautiful beaches as a punishment.
kimo
kimo

Back to top Go down

Post by Howling Mon Jun 03, 2013 6:15 am

Yeah i never did understand why that happened...although the fact that 90% of the fecking wildlife can kill ya given half a chance could have something to do with it lol.
Howling
Howling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kimo Mon Jun 03, 2013 7:00 am

Yes you do have a point about the wildlife but you guys have Simon Cowell so it pretty much evens itself out in my eyes.
kimo
kimo

Back to top Go down

Post by Howling Mon Jun 03, 2013 7:54 am

Aint that the truth, boggles me that the mans allowed to breath id have sent him to iraq with a target on his ringer and an apple in his mouth when he brought zig and zag personaly.
Tried moving to oz 3 times nows first two times i got made redundant and had to spend my cash and third time i met mrs howling..then the fourth time when me and the mrs decided to tramp around the world mini howling came along...it would appear the world dosent want me lol.
Howling
Howling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kimo Mon Jun 03, 2013 8:22 am

Damn....sending Simon Cowell to Iraq....now that's what I call terrorism.
Just the threat of it...."Stop all the bullshit or we'll send him over. We aint messing around here"

You's probably feel at home in Australia. I've always found you poms and us have a similar sense of humour. Might be that Aussies grew up on a diet of english comedy on TV. Benny Hill, The goodies, Kenny Everett, Monty Python ect....oh and Basil Brush. Haha
Besides...there's about half a million English backpackers here anyway. You can pick them as they're the only ones in the country who drink Fosters beer.
kimo
kimo

Back to top Go down

Post by Howling Mon Jun 03, 2013 8:58 am

Yeah we get adverts for it giving it the big patriotic aussie stereotype and then the small print at the bottom says brewed in the uk lol. Wouldnt mind but its piss water at best although am partial to a fosters gold or 12
Howling
Howling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guana Mon Jun 03, 2013 10:54 am

Apparently they never watch Neighbours either, I'd imagine they still rock to Kylie but all they watch is Cell Block H scratch
I hate it when my preconceptions get shattered, next we'll have DoWot coming in here telling us he isn't a Lambeth Walking Pearly King who talks like Dick Van Dyke
Guana
Guana

Back to top Go down

Post by DoWot Mon Jun 03, 2013 3:23 pm

Cor Blimey guvnor! I'm in Lambeth today my ol China....no illusions to shatter here,its just like Only fools and horses without the casual racism. Wink

DoWot

Back to top Go down

Post by Chelsea_Bound Mon Jun 03, 2013 3:41 pm

Well i have made it here.
Chelsea_Bound
Chelsea_Bound

https://facebook.com/Chelsea_Bound

Back to top Go down

Post by Norwood Wed Jun 05, 2013 9:56 am

Guana wrote:Apparently they never watch Neighbours either

Home and away all the way guana! And friends, just for Jennifer...
Norwood
Norwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2