Punkoiska lostndamned
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sections in general..,

2 posters

Go down

Sections in general.., Empty Sections in general..,

Post by Norwood Tue May 21, 2013 12:31 pm

When I go into a section (troll, serious, music etc) I have to go into it twice if you get what I mean? Like in newbies, I hit newbies, and it opens up a slightly different page with another option for newbies, then I click on that and it takes me to the normal sun forum bit.

Also on the music section, clicking on that takes me to that same sort of middle page but this time it says reviews. Which is okay? But I can't start a new topic here, I have to go into reviews and then I can start a new topic. Which I don't really want to do under the review section if it has nothing to do with a review?

I'm using my phone on classic/desktop mode if that helps at all.
Norwood
Norwood

Back to top Go down

Sections in general.., Empty Re: Sections in general..,

Post by Howling Tue May 21, 2013 12:43 pm

Yeah it works kind of funny. I had to add a category(which is the main section) then add a forum(the various subsections) to enable people to post i will try tidy it up when i get chance i wanted to see if folks would come before i got the throwing phone at wall stage of building the place lol
Howling
Howling
Admin

https://poslostndamned.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Norwood Tue May 21, 2013 9:21 pm

Yea that's okay, I just didn't know if it was only my phone being weird or something... Cheers howling.
Norwood
Norwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum