Punkoiska lostndamned
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What you done with your weekend?

+3
Ick McWang
DoWot
Howling
7 posters

Go down

What you done with your weekend? Empty What you done with your weekend?

Post by Howling Mon May 27, 2013 9:02 pm

So this place been quiet over the weekend so tell us all what you been doing cos were nosey.
I been and took the bubs to a family bbq so he could see the whole brood and he had every damn person with their hands in his hair asking who his dad is as he obviously dosent take after you:|
Then sunday we took him round roundhay park(a big ol lake in leeds) to walk off me hangover and then dropped him off at the mothers to sleep overnight for the first time...now we should have spent the time sleeping but we went and got reet royally pissed instead and spent today trying to food shop feeling like a dog shat then died in me mouth whilst monster demanded feeding everytime he cocked an eye open, am gitting too old for this shit.
So what you been doing?
Howling
Howling
Admin

https://poslostndamned.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

What you done with your weekend? Empty Re: What you done with your weekend?

Post by DoWot Mon May 27, 2013 9:53 pm

Went out for a Ruby with aload of mates of my missus n a couple of mine, lovely meal n good people all very civilised as none of use drink,celebrating my missus two year clean n sober so I was well proud.
Today took the kids and their pals to the park n let em run riot,my knees ache n I'm knackered coz I tend to join in...got abit of a tan an all.

DoWot

Back to top Go down

Post by Ick McWang Mon May 27, 2013 10:37 pm

Made barbeque chicken, my mom brought over her famous potato salad, had a couple drinks, good times.

Ick McWang
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Norwood Tue May 28, 2013 10:01 am

I tried to have a quiet one, only gads couple of beers Friday and Saturday night, then Sunday went to the pub for tea, and got home at 5:30am next morning. I don't think I've had a week were I haven't got full dogged at least once in the last 5 years.
Norwood
Norwood

Back to top Go down

Post by DoWot Tue May 28, 2013 1:39 pm

^ getting shitfaced every weekend shouldnt get boring for at least another 10 years so enjoy it mate, sure I'd still be at it if I'd stuck with getting fucked up a few days a week instead of every day of the week. Ahhhh hindsight! The things we would do in it. Smile

DoWot

Back to top Go down

Post by Howling Tue May 28, 2013 1:53 pm

Yeah to be fair i went same way as dowot got towards mid 20s and it became an everyday every other day occurence, till you go to doctors and they tell you your liver done broke dont worry too much every lad go's through it. I worked out once i had been pissed at least twice aweek for over 10 years. Dont worry a mrs norwood will come along and it be nought but a distant memory lol......huuummm:(
Howling
Howling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ChiSox100 Wed May 29, 2013 3:19 am

went to a friend's bonfire on friday, spent all day saturday going across the city asking stores to put up posters for upcoming shows at the venue at work at, very tiring work but its cool meeting random people. Sunday i slept. Monday I went to a baseball game...White Sox vs Cubs which is a big deal cause both teams are from Chicago but they both suck so the normal intensity of the rivalry wasnt there. No drugs or alcohol consumed at all which is a bit of a surprise.

ChiSox100

Back to top Go down

Post by Howling Fri May 31, 2013 5:07 pm

Well my ma n pa was gonna have monster this weekend but have now changed the minds. Oh the magic soon wore off i see lol shouldve known better, me own fault.
Howling
Howling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by u.s.c.b. Sat Jun 01, 2013 12:34 am

Went walking thirty miles With my only two friends my mp3 player and a warm powerade! Now to spend the rest of the weekend watching major league baseball because my beloved Pittsburgh pirates are 12 games over 500 hundred for the first time in like fifteen years! ( Which i'm sure doesn't mean a damn thing to anyone on here from England Sad )
u.s.c.b.
u.s.c.b.

Back to top Go down

Post by Norwood Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:59 pm

I got in trouble for riding down the Main Street of my home town nude on my motorbike... The police didn't like it.
Norwood
Norwood

Back to top Go down

Post by DoWot Wed Jun 05, 2013 8:41 am

[quote="Norwood"]I got in trouble for riding down the Main Street of my home town nude on my motorbike... The police didn't like it. [/quote]

Fuckin old bill! What's their problem? Were you breaking the speed limit or something?

DoWot

Back to top Go down

Post by ChinesePhoenix Fri Jun 07, 2013 12:53 am

I'm working this weekend. Bah.

Off Mon-Weds though.
ChinesePhoenix
ChinesePhoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum