Punkoiska lostndamned
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whats happening in your part of the world?

4 posters

Go down

Whats happening in your part of the world? Empty Whats happening in your part of the world?

Post by Howling Wed May 22, 2013 9:51 pm

Ok so i figure we all know world news and please feel free to share any intresting stories you find here.

But also share whats happening in your lil corner of the world with those local news stories that we wouldnt normally get to hear about.
Howling
Howling
Admin

https://poslostndamned.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Whats happening in your part of the world? Empty Re: Whats happening in your part of the world?

Post by Howling Wed May 22, 2013 9:53 pm

Two deaths have been linked to serious errors in Leeds hospitals, the Yorkshire Evening Post can reveal.

One death was directly due to being given the wrong treatment at a Leeds hospital and another had a serious medical error listed as a ‘contributory factor’ in the patient’s death.The revelations emerged among details of 10 ‘never events’ reported to have occurred in the city’s five NHS facilities in just over two years. The bungles included operations carried out on the wrong patients twice, since 2011.Others included leaving a swab inside a patient, removing the wrong skin lesion and wrongly inserting feeding tubes.Never events are classed as serious and generally preventable patient safety incidents.Maureen Idle, of campaign group Leeds Hospital Alert, said the incidents were “quite shocking”. She added: “I cannot understand why these things are happening. This is still 10 too many. If procedures were followed, these issues would not have happened. Everything should be checked and double-checked.”In the 10 never events reported between February 2011 and September 2012, three involved a patient being fed through a misplaced naso-gastric tube, which could involve putting the tube into the lungs instead of the stomach. In May 2011 a biopsy was carried out on the wrong patient, while in October that year laser eye treatment was done on the wrong patient.On two occasions the wrong skin lesion was removed, while in another incident a stent was put into the wrong kidney.Surgery was also carried out on the wrong part of the body in another case while in May last year, a swab was left inside a patient after a prostate removal operation. A spokesman for Leeds Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust said the two deaths were linked to never events in 2011/12. None had occurred in 2012/13.He said: “Improving patient safety is a top priority for our Trust Board and all staff. We encourage staff to report all incidents, whether they result in harm to patients or not, so we can understand the causes and take action to reduce the risk of them happening again.”He said national data has shown the trust has taken a positive approach to incident reporting and all possible serious incidents - including potential never events - were reviewed regularly.

Now anyone who has ever spent time in a&e knows that doctors cant read charts but srsly this is just scary
Howling
Howling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Whats happening in your part of the world? Empty Re: Whats happening in your part of the world?

Post by Guana Thu May 23, 2013 12:19 pm

One of the PE teachers from my old high school has been banged up for kiddy-fiddling, He was after my time so I never had him as a teacher, just copped for the sadist rather than the pervert, but his Ma used to teach music and would always bang on about how talented and cultured he was, that'll go down well in Strangeways Laughing
Guana
Guana

Back to top Go down

Post by Howling Fri May 24, 2013 10:26 pm

Yeah they love a bit a talent lol.
Recently there was a muslim kiddy fiddling pair arrested from my local shop they were doing the age old plying young girls with booze n fags and now the local gangster family have instructed everyone not to go in the shop on fear of reprisals........i never been in there so much lol nisa got some good deals, srsly though its bang out of order what they did but it is not the girls working theres fault and i really dont deal well with being told what i will and wont do.
Howling
Howling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DoWot Sun May 26, 2013 10:43 am

EDL marching on downing street Monday in reaction to the killing in Woolwich,that's been the main topic of conversation this week in South London. Interesting points being made on both sides....and of course wankers like the EDL using it as an excuse for more violence and racism.
Saw a geezah pushing a little pig on wheels down the Walworth rd, I nearly trod in him. It was a protest against NHS cuts and apparently the guy doing it has been banned from some social networking sites for the heinous crime of talking sense.
Charlie Chaplin day the other day in East St market,he was born in a workhouse on that road.
Good for you Howling, fuck being told what to do by the local criminal element.

DoWot

Back to top Go down

Post by Howling Sun May 26, 2013 10:57 am

Its getting me some ear ache off the mrs though thats for sure lol. Had a run in with them years ago when they came to a guys house me and the lads were drinking at in a tranny van packing shottys. So we promptly bricked the van to bits and they turned tail and ran. Fucking faggots scared of rocks when you have vans n guns lol.
They are oh so concerned about these young girls but it didnt stop them trying to run over women n children that day.
Must think everyones stupid all they want is the shop to go bust so they can buy it out
Howling
Howling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ChinesePhoenix Wed Jun 05, 2013 1:46 am

A massive fire in Jilin, where I used to live, kills 119 people. Chinese people call for better safety laws, and are angry that Chairman Xi hasn't come home from a state visit to the U.S.A.

Somewhere in China, a woman flushed a newborn baby down the toilet. She claims it was an accident as she gave birth on the toilet, which is an obvious lie. Chinese people wring their hands over what's happened to their morals, yet continue to tell foreigners that they are morally superior to them.
ChinesePhoenix
ChinesePhoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by DoWot Wed Jun 05, 2013 5:32 am

Saw pictures of the baby down the pipe,pretty horrific. Got the littleun out though from what I read, phew!

DoWot

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum