Punkoiska lostndamned
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skyrim again

5 posters

Go down

Skyrim again Empty Skyrim again

Post by Guana Wed May 22, 2013 9:20 am

Anybody still playing it?
Thought we needed a thread for us junkies
Guana
Guana

Back to top Go down

Skyrim again Empty Re: Skyrim again

Post by Norwood Wed May 22, 2013 1:11 pm

It's been about a month since I last played, I've just been really flat out with work and drinking and weekends lately. I need more me time...
Norwood
Norwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Guana Wed May 22, 2013 1:48 pm

You could have lied to keep the thread going
Damn

......Ick?
Guana
Guana

Back to top Go down

Post by Gnat Thu May 23, 2013 4:20 am

Let my neighbor borrow my copy for awhile. I got mass effect and dead space from him so ill be playing those once i get done with this memorial day weekend bullshit.
Gnat
Gnat

Back to top Go down

Post by Norwood Thu May 23, 2013 7:57 am

Guana wrote:You could have lied to keep the thread going
Damn

......Ick?

Yea I could have.., honesty is the best way though.
Norwood
Norwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Howling Thu May 23, 2013 8:15 am

Who the feck told you that. Lie and lie again if your the last man standing who the fucks gonna know.

I have seen that there doing a legendary version of skyrim and was going to try get but was wondering how bad the glitches and crashes are?
Howling
Howling
Admin

https://poslostndamned.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guana Thu May 23, 2013 12:08 pm

As many glitches as they're gonna iron out will have been fixed for the legendary edition.
Depends on if you're talking PC or console? one of my major bugbears with the game is the Dawnguard DLC, fuckin hate it, it's an okish story but you're forced to complete it, I've got fuckin sick of high level vampires turning up in town and twatting everybody in sight, they only kill non-essential NPC's but for me shopkeepers and blacksmiths are pretty fuckin essential. Don't know what Bethesda were thinking with that one. Mad
Got a mod on the PC which make everyone except guards run indoors when they turn up and one that delays the start of the quest til you've completed the main quest or instigate it yourself, bit of an improvement but you're pretty much fucked on the console.
Hearthfire's a bit over-rated too, if I want to adopt kids and build houses I'll play the Sims, Dragonborn's probably the best of the three, you can either play it or leave it.
Guana
Guana

Back to top Go down

Post by Norwood Fri May 24, 2013 2:08 am

Now you have made me really want to get into it again. Ill have a play this weekend.
Norwood
Norwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Ick McWang Sat May 25, 2013 8:25 pm

I need to get back into it, I pretty much completed my second playthrough. May do some exploring, Im sure there are some caves I haven't found lol

Ick McWang
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guana Sun May 26, 2013 5:04 am

I've just started it again, completely uninstalled and reinstalled, took half the mods off to make it more stable, but I've just been playing small games recently, instead of doing everything with one character just do bits with different ones, keeps you on your toes.
Guana
Guana

Back to top Go down

Post by Ick McWang Sun May 26, 2013 5:35 am

Every time I mean to start a magic-type character I end up with a bad ass sword and shield. Can't help it.

Ick McWang
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Norwood Sun May 26, 2013 6:58 am

Yea I wanted to start a magic one last time I played. But new I would just end up doing a sword and shield. So I just went back to my main. Though I've sort of levelled up magic not far behind one handed anyway. One handed is 80 something I think, and magic is like 50-60? I think? I'd have to turn it on to check.
Norwood
Norwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Guana Sun May 26, 2013 10:05 am

Easily done, I've only ever managed to play as one pure magic character in any of the elder games and I had to download a bunch of mods to make it interesting, the vanilla magic in game is disappointing, you can't craft your own spells like you could in the others (unless you mod it)
I've grabbed a load of hunting mods and concentrated just on that recently, kill stuff, skin it and craft armour, gather new ingredients and make potions, sell the meat and the armor gaining speech. Grabbed a mod that lets you set up a market stall anywhere where there's people I get the shopkeeper prices too so you get a lot more gold than just selling it to them, I can make animal head trophies and sell them or hang them up. Any side missions I run into I can either do or tell them "get your own fucking book". I live under the bridge in Whiterun and don't give a fuck about civil wars or dragons, just get on with stuff,
If you want a list of recommended magic mods Ick I could suggest some good'ns
But mod the fuck out of it, completely different game.
Guana
Guana

Back to top Go down

Post by Ick McWang Mon May 27, 2013 2:32 am

Under the bridge in Whiterun? What? Isn't that a Chili Peppers song?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lwlogyj7nFE

Ick McWang
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum