Punkoiska lostndamned
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The shit you hate thread will never die

5 posters

Go down

The shit you hate thread will never die Empty The shit you hate thread will never die

Post by Howling Tue May 21, 2013 6:49 pm

So i updated my phone and now everytime i turn my volume up to max it kindly tells me not to lisyen for long as my earsy wearsys may get hurt...fucking seriously im a grown man if i choose to get deaf dumb n blind i will, fuck off samsung ya bleeding buzzkills
Howling
Howling
Admin

https://poslostndamned.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

The shit you hate thread will never die Empty Re: The shit you hate thread will never die

Post by DoWot Wed May 22, 2013 8:27 am

I fuckin hate people pissing it up in the kids playground near the flats n that the kids are to scared to go in there,....fucking park with loads of benches five minutes away you arseholes.

Last edited by DoWot on Wed May 22, 2013 8:28 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling error)

DoWot

Back to top Go down

The shit you hate thread will never die Empty Re: The shit you hate thread will never die

Post by Gnat Thu May 23, 2013 4:14 am

^ ive got fucked up on a playground (in a park) loads of times, albeit not at all at a decent hour... At night When no kids were around. Does that make me an arsehole? Never trashed it either, was there only because we couldnt think of a better place to go most of the time lol
Gnat
Gnat

Back to top Go down

Post by Howling Thu May 23, 2013 8:24 am

^ well i would like to say as long as you didnt trash it and behaved responsibly its ok...but still its just a bit wrong, and for every 1 piss artist who behaves there is 5 more behind them smashing bottles at the bottom of the slides and leaving needles all over.
There is a whole world to get fucked up in leave playgrounds for the kids.
Howling
Howling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mickat13 Thu May 23, 2013 11:10 am

Over here at the east side of Amsterdam we’ve got a completely different problem with the playgrounds. My 4 kids are not welcome there because there white and are being kicked out by the gangs of North African kids. Can’t let them go there alone….
Mickat13
Mickat13

Back to top Go down

Post by DoWot Thu May 23, 2013 3:23 pm

[quote="Gnat"]^ ive got fucked up on a playground (in a park) loads of times, albeit not at all at a decent hour... At night When no kids were around. Does that make me an arsehole? Never trashed it either, was there only because we couldnt think of a better place to go most of the time lol[/quote]

This goes on all day and its the only playground on our estate which is highrise and one of Londons most deprived, I've been a street drinker n I was a major pain in the arse..if its closed for the night n ya ain't trashing it then go for it. Grown men pissing n fighting in a kids playground sucks when you've got whole areas of closed down buildings n walkways to drink in and wreck. There's not much hope for the kids round here and it pissed me off that they can't use the one out door area available. Crying or Very sad

DoWot

Back to top Go down

Post by Norwood Fri May 24, 2013 2:12 am

Yea I've drunk on the edges of playgrounds, only usually at night though, and always taken rubbish to a bin at least.

I hate how unfair life is sometimes, a mate died in a car accident yesterday. Only 27, known him for years and years. Life can be so fucked...
Norwood
Norwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Howling Fri May 24, 2013 3:19 am

Thats bad news man i lost a few ppl last year and its always shit. Sorry for ya.

I hate that my bubs has got a cold after been here only two weeks and injust seen his first genuine tears..broke my crooked lil heart.
Howling
Howling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DoWot Sat May 25, 2013 10:42 am

I fuckin hate hayfever and it be Fuckin freezing cold in May!

DoWot

Back to top Go down

Post by Howling Fri May 31, 2013 5:04 pm

I hate that before i had even had a coffee and a cig this morn i had sick in my mouth, ears, eyes and even up the nose......bleeding kids
Howling
Howling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Norwood Thu Jun 06, 2013 11:21 am

I hate work today, was flat chat for 12 hours, had one 5 minute break. Shutdowns are the worst. All hands on deck. Filthy black like that photo i posted a couple of versions ago if anyone remembers that.
Norwood
Norwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down